College students can tour the Museum in one of three ways:
1. Guided Tours
· Available to groups of college and university students of ten or more.
· Guided tours are always $2 per student and professors are free.
· Tours must be scheduled three weeks in advance.
· Guided tours are one hour in length, and generally focus on collection highlights, but can be tailored to fit your curriculum when possible.
*PLEASE NOTE* Guided college tours must be a minimum of one hour in length.
2. Self-Guided Group
· College groups can visit MMAM without a pre-arranged tour.
· Individual student rate is $2, but groups of 10 or more are $2 per student. Students are always free on Tuesdays (unless it is a guided tour).
3. Send your students on a class assignment
· The student admission rate is $3, so if you are assigning a trip to the Museum as part of your curriculum, please make students aware that unless they come on a Tuesday, they will be charged a $3 admission fee.
- Pencils, boards and stools are available for use anytime.
- Please remind students not to use ink pens or fill out a handout against the wall.
- There is NO PHOTOGRAPHY in the Museum, so please do not ask your students to take a picture of their favorite artwork. If proof of attendance is necessary, we are happy to keep a sign-up sheet at the front desk.
- The “Bus in on Us” free bussing grant from Winona Foundation can apply to college field trip!
Click here to schedule a tour
If you have any questions please call Heather Casper at 507-474-6626.